Friday, May 30, 2014

God has a plan, Are you part of His plan to help us??

              Today I made a box to keep money in at our yard sale  adoption fundraiser tomorrow. Its nothing special, but its special to me. I think I will keep it even after our baby is home. As a reminder that God keeps His promises. I can look back at it and remember when we didnt have a dime in it, and how at just the right time God touched peoples hearts and the money arrived right on time.
      Right now we need $1400 to finish our home study. We are having a yard sale tomorrow. we are unsure how much we will make or how we will reach the amount needed, but we are sure of one thing Our God is big enough!! God has a plan and we are putting our trust in Him.

   Is God tugging at your heart strings and asking you to give?? You could be the one who helps make our family complete.

If you are feeling led to give you can do so online at our go fund me account at this link
http://www.gofundme.com/8q2v58


We appreciate all donations and also ask that everyone pray that God would provide the funding needed to bring our child home forever.






No comments: