Wednesday, May 14, 2014

God answers prayers. . . .

  I worried, begged, and stressed over our tshirt fundraiser. If we didnt reach 50 shirts, no shirts would be sold and the fundraiser would fail :/  I prayed  and asked God to make this first fundraiser of ours a success.
      We not only sold the 50 we needed but we sold 60!!!!   Im so glad that God answers prayers.   He made our fundraiser a success but whats more incredible is why were having fundraisers and asking for prayers!  Jeremy and I prayed and prayed for a baby, and God is giving us one. Not only are our dreams of becoming parents coming true, but a precious child will be a orphan no longer. So glad that God is in control and sees the bigger picture.   Thank you to everyone who bought shirts and prayed for the fundraiser. God is good!!!

*Shirts will arrive in 14 business days :)

Please continue to pray for our adoption.

No comments: