Monday, May 5, 2014

A baby for us :)

    I have heard pregnant women thousands of times say that its so unbelievable to love someone so much that you have never met.  I now understand that statement. My baby may not be in my tummy

 But because of Gods perfect plan I am still just as much their mother. 
  I know its hard for others to understand but we love our baby even though we have never met.

 We are working hard to bring them home and although we long for them to be home as soon as possible thats not always how things work. With every bump in the road  we know that its Gods plan. Our baby could possibly not be born yet or they may not be old enough to be adopted yet. So thats why with every delay we must trust God and His timing.  We appreciate your prayers and We ask that you pray daily for us, our baby, and our adoption.


No comments: