Sunday, July 6, 2014

Just a update and a word of appreciation

    First off I would like to say that I am so thankful for second chances. Sometimes we make choices only to later realize they might not have exactly been for the best. With that being said I am excited to announce that my last day at Kmart will be July 19th and I will be starting back at Polar Freeze tomorrow. I am thankful for the opportunity to go back and am so grateful for another chance.

   I know that this has been part of my downer mood lately. I just felt off and like I didnt belong where I was. The truth is I am just too tender hearted for retail and cashiering. I am thankful however for the opportunity I was given and the awesome people I met in the process. However I am excited to get back to where I belong :)

    Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me. I can literally feel your prayers. I feel calm and relaxed although our home visit is this week. ( I know I still have time for the craziness, freaking out to begin). I ask that you continue to cover us in prayer as we have our home visit on thursday ( July 10th) and for our home study to be approved.

     I truly appreciate everyone who is being so awesome and positive about our baby and decision to follow Gods call on our lives to adopt. I feel I am constantly having to defend our decision and its exhausting. I am blessed to have friends and family who are here for us and honestly excited and happy for us. Continue to pray as we hold our heads high and deal with negativity ( Im not always good at that).

Good Bless,
Stephanie


No comments: