So most everyone who knows me knows im crazy about music. ( We played 5 songs at our wedding!!
haha) Anyway I have alot of songs that remind me of our baby, and our
adoption. They come on the radio often and I think its God way of
reminding me not to worry that Hes in control and working all things out
for our good.
I thought I would share some of the songs with you. Enjoy..
On this journey of Adoption God has been there every step. Through the pain and trials to the joy and truimph He is there and this songs describes that beautifully.
This song is my adoption song. It was in my heart from day one. I want this to be the song playing in the background of our gotcha day video. Each time it says one step closer I am reminded that one day we will wrap up this adoption journey and a bouncing baby boy will finally be placed into his mommas arms.
I thought I would share some of the songs with you. Enjoy..
On this journey of Adoption God has been there every step. Through the pain and trials to the joy and truimph He is there and this songs describes that beautifully.
This song is my adoption song. It was in my heart from day one. I want this to be the song playing in the background of our gotcha day video. Each time it says one step closer I am reminded that one day we will wrap up this adoption journey and a bouncing baby boy will finally be placed into his mommas arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment