Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What was your first thought/ reaction when you heard we were adopting??

Sheer JOY! My husband texts me on day saying "Have you been on Facebook? Jeremy and Stephanie announced that they are adopting!" I just began to cry thinking of how much joy this child will bring to you! And how loved and cared for this baby will be! And then when Stephanie told me that the baby will be from Hong Kong I was so excited! What a great adventure this will be for your family! I just can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy and tell him all about how loved he is and was before we even knew him!
--Carrie Kersey

 Praised God, to put a baby in your arms, as I watched you here in Montana, and what a mom your going to be.
 God was truely blessing you, and what great parents your going to be.
--Diane Mundell

Steph and Jeremy
I think that God has smiled on you, and I couldn't be more pleased. I know in my heart what this means to you. How very awesome our Lord is, and His blessings. How wonderful it is that you have chosen to adopt a child. What an absolute beautiful thing that is on your part. I know this child will have a wonderful God filled home. Blessings to you both.

--Bev Niffenegger

I was thrilled for you guys. There has been no greater blessing in my life than having a child, and it brings me such joy to know you will experience that soon
--Jennifer Wisz

I am very excited for you both! You two will make great parents!
--Tammy Swafford

 You guys will be great parents plus who wouldn't want to have willie Robertson for a dad lol
--Justin Evans

We were thrilled and so many great emotions. We definitely know what it is to have the calling to adopt. We are very happy for you and pray for you and your son! Cant wait to see Him.
--Doug and Stacy Brown

You two will make the greatest parents ever. So happy for you
--Sarah Quillen

So awesome
--Diana LeVay

  I sit here with my mouth wide open & was speechless ! Glad you called me !
--Mamaw Wilcox

Joe and I were excited about someday having a niece or nephew.
--Uncle Joe and Aunt Tiff

 Awesome, I started praying in agreement right then.
--Boo Bryd-Baker 


how precious
--Renee Bunch


"You're doing WHAT?!" sums it up.
--Dusty Vaughn

 Excited and so happy for ya'll. And i thought how much ya'll deserve to be parents.
--Kalyn Faison

I thought it was great. I was so happy for you all I know you two would be great parents. You have a lot to give to a child and teach him all the values you two have learned.
I was very happy for you two. I felt like you would be a great mom and dad. Blood doesn't always count.
--Jennifer Humphreys 


I said what are gonna call him or her?.... baby crowder??!! Lol
--Jeremy Downing

Happy and Sad. Happy you would have a baby, but sad knowing it would be along process.
-- Lao Lao 

What a wonderful gift from God and what awesome parents you both will be!
--Kellie Yielding

 Happy for you guys!! Wishing you the best on this new and exciting adventure. Proud of you for accepting any child that comes into your future. A child is a blessing no matter where they come from they were meant to be part of this world. That child whoever it is was meant to be yours from the start and how great it is that was always the plan.
 --Ashley Goodale Grinslade

Happy for both of you.
--Lee Swafford

Shocked, excited, and scared.
--Mamaw Harmon

God is so awesome & I am so happy for you both!
--Lennis Everett

 Pure Joy and Elation :)
--Whitney Reynolds

I was so excited. All I could think of is how badly you want to be parents and how extremely awesome you are going to be at it.
 --Mandi Miller Branch


Excited!!! A child is a blessing no matter how they come into your life
--Eliza Pillion

I felt excited, scared, and then I thought I'm gonna be a Grammie! :) :) :)
--Grammie

Good for you guys!!
--Josh Evans

I was absolutely ecstatic for y'all! After having fertility issues I understand what it's like to want a child SO bad!! But to know that y'all didn't have fertility issues and that you guys were just following the calling on your life, it was just that more uplifting!!
--Kayla Clemons


I was excited I wanted to see baby Malone the next day if not sooner!
--Aunt Lisa

Awesome
--Elizabeth Pierce

Love it!
--Becky Calloway

When I think about the miracle of my son I do not think of a Orphan being rescued, I think of all those years I cried out for a child and how faithful my God is. I do not think of myself or my husband as heroes or want us to be praised for adopting. Until my last breath I will praise God for this child and the miracle of how he came to be ours. God is the hero!! 
--Mama ( Steph)

After years of indecisiveness I was finally ready to be a father. I was excited, scared, and uncertain of what the road ahead would hold. The bible says with God all things are possible and it also says we are all children of God, so I felt it was my calling and my duty to take in a orphan and raise Him up in a christian home and take Him in like my God took me in. To be a courageous father and husband to my family.  Oh snap!
--Daddy ( Jeremy)

1 comment:

jean wilcox said...

Hummm...... I'm trying to think what he is going to call us !!!!!!!!!