We are challenging all of our friends and family to give $35 to raise funding for our adoption. If everyone would we could exceed that $5000 and see Jeremy cut his hair and beard!!!! The hair and beard getting cut is just for fun but the money is a need. The next step will cost $4650.
You can donate at this link http://www.gofundme.com/8q2v58
I know $5000 seems unreachable trust me I really do,but $35 doesnt seem that bad?? Cant give the whole $35 no problem, any amount will help us reach this next goal. Cant give at all? We absolutely understand, but please pray for our funding. We know that God has a plan and will supply for this need.
My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
You can donate at this link http://www.gofundme.com/8q2v58
I know $5000 seems unreachable trust me I really do,but $35 doesnt seem that bad?? Cant give the whole $35 no problem, any amount will help us reach this next goal. Cant give at all? We absolutely understand, but please pray for our funding. We know that God has a plan and will supply for this need.
My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
No comments:
Post a Comment