Well Well Well finally here you are.....
WEEK 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( of our 8-10 week wait).
This week I am thankful!!!! So so thankful that soon this waiting game will be over. That after 20 months the end is in sight and soon I will hold Connor in my arms and He will have a Mama and Daddy who love him very much!!!! Week 8, I am overwhelmed and so anxious. I am thankful that God has given me the desire of my heart!!
WEEK 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( of our 8-10 week wait).
This week I am thankful!!!! So so thankful that soon this waiting game will be over. That after 20 months the end is in sight and soon I will hold Connor in my arms and He will have a Mama and Daddy who love him very much!!!! Week 8, I am overwhelmed and so anxious. I am thankful that God has given me the desire of my heart!!
No comments:
Post a Comment