Monday, January 4, 2016

Wake me up I'm dreaming

I almost feel numb. Seriously it's like your on such a overwhelming high that it spills over into just feeling numb so your body can cope with all the adrenaline. I just cannot believe that we are leaving for Hong Kong this week! I cannot believe that when we come back Connor will be with us!!! After 21 months on this adoption Journey the end is in sight, and after praying for a baby for 8 years its finally my time. I honestly feel like I'm dreaming. Like any moment I'll wake up and none of this will be real. But it is real because we clung to Gods promises and never let go. We knew in His time we would have a little blessing and His time has come. Mama and Daddy are coming for you very soon Connor.

No comments: