Why do our kiddos have to grow so fast????? It seems like I blinked and my tiny three year old is a completely different person. Like I put him to bed one night and he woke up grown!
Jeremy I were talking the other night about how different he is now. The conversation started when he reach for and let our waiter at a restaurant hold him . The man who had been high fiveing Connor everytime he came to our table was happy to hold him for a second. We all smiled and laughed and then when we got in the car to leave I said " Jeremy remember when he only liked us?" Jeremy said yeah and he screamed and cried when anyone else held him. Those days seem like ages ago, but really it wasnt that long ago and yet my scared, timid boy is anything but that now. He doesnt meet a stranger and his personality will leave you laughing your head off. As much as I miss the days when he clung to me, I love watching him bring happiness to others. I love seeing smiles spread across others faces and knowing he put them there. I love seeing his relationship with family members and how much love he brings to our family. And most of all I love how our family is a up in your face testimony of Gods faithfullness. I love knowing that our story shows others that even Gods scariest plans are always for our good. I love that we have the privilege of watching this sweet boy change and grow, even if it means that I woke up one day and that shy timid three year old was gone and a spunky, out going five year old remains.
Enjoy every single moment cause they go by so fast!!!!
Jeremy I were talking the other night about how different he is now. The conversation started when he reach for and let our waiter at a restaurant hold him . The man who had been high fiveing Connor everytime he came to our table was happy to hold him for a second. We all smiled and laughed and then when we got in the car to leave I said " Jeremy remember when he only liked us?" Jeremy said yeah and he screamed and cried when anyone else held him. Those days seem like ages ago, but really it wasnt that long ago and yet my scared, timid boy is anything but that now. He doesnt meet a stranger and his personality will leave you laughing your head off. As much as I miss the days when he clung to me, I love watching him bring happiness to others. I love seeing smiles spread across others faces and knowing he put them there. I love seeing his relationship with family members and how much love he brings to our family. And most of all I love how our family is a up in your face testimony of Gods faithfullness. I love knowing that our story shows others that even Gods scariest plans are always for our good. I love that we have the privilege of watching this sweet boy change and grow, even if it means that I woke up one day and that shy timid three year old was gone and a spunky, out going five year old remains.
Enjoy every single moment cause they go by so fast!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment