Sunday, May 27, 2012

Baby

Hey baby Mommy and Daddy got a new car. It will be alot easier to get a baby seat in with 4 doors. But thats not why we got it we got it for better gas mileage and its safier with all the break ins going on here. Let me assure you that you'll always be protected. Daddy and I would lie down our life for you I have no doubt in that. I am babysitting a beautiful baby girl now her name is Alayah and she is helping me feel the void i feel for you. Of course shes not mine and I still wish I could have you growing inside me now. But i know God has a plan and I am blessed to have Alayah in my life. Everything is going good baby. I am trying to do better and only have a carbinated drink every now and then because it will help me chances to get you. I am trying to be healthier for both of us. I love you so much. Its still so hard waiting for you And trying to be patient. I can do this though and one day when I hold you in my arms this is all just gonna make it a much more amazing moment. I can hardly wait for that day. Love, Momma

No comments: