Sunday, May 27, 2012

Feeding the kids this summer and Alayah stealing my heart :)

This summer We will be feeding the kids at Canyon Elementary School in Hungry Horse Monday- Friday. Not sure how its all working out yet or how many days We will be working but Lee is gonna work it out where no one has to work everyday including him. On the days we do work it will be 10-2. We will still be doing all our other ministrys. Right now our complete days off are monday and thursday but we could possibly be working at the school those days. At some point probably when summers over is when I will start my babysitting job. I am so EXCITED about it. Alayah stole my heart from day 1 :) (I kept her friday may25th) She was happy all day and just so sweet. And did I mention cute!! She babbled all day long. Of course Jeremy and I both were actting like idiots and babbled back. I cannot wait to keep her again Did i mention how EXCITED i am!!! :) Anyway I said all this to say Its gonna be a busy summer and We are heading into it full blast. We are ready to serve in anyway we are needed. God is taking care of us and we are looking forward to all HE has instore for us this summer.

No comments: