Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just in Case You didn't Know......

This post is gonna be just some random facts and maybe some things you didnt know.
  
  • We are faith based Missionaries. Meaning God called us and told us where He wanted us and we stepped out on faith and followed him. We have not been to missionary training school (not that We wont ever but just saying We havent at this point). Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13

  • We found a good home for our cats on April 19th. They are around a family with kids now and are very happy. We keep in touch with that Family. We have a dog named Molly. We adopted her from the animal shelter in November. She was my christmas present from Jeremy. :)

  • I started this blog to help family and friends from home keep up with what were up to in between newsletters. We send out newsletter every three months. If you wish to be on our mailing list Email me your address (stephaniehmalone@gmail.com)

  •  This blog was private at one time and I just felt it couldnt be a light to others if they could only see it if they knew me and asked permission.

  • You can comment on any of my post. The comment button is at the bottom of each post. I would love feedback and to hear if you.

  • No everyday is not a good day. We are human and we do miss home and have bad days. But We love what were doing and the work God has for us here in Montana.

  • No We dont have any idea what 5 years down the road looks like or even 1 year for that matter, but We will go where and do what God tells us to. Even if that means going somewhere dangerous.
    Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

  •  Some people think We are so brave but the truth is We get very scared. We were terrified when We moved to Montana especially when Jeremy quit his job, but We knew that God would take care of us and He has. We are so blessed.
  • Yes We both want a family someday and We know God has a plan and We are content in knowing His ways and timing are far greater than ours.
If you have anymore questions about what were doing or how were doing Feel free to leave me a comment. Questions mean you care and are interested in us and our ministry :)

  .

No comments: