Friday, May 18, 2012

I am grateful for......

                  Oh man I really dislike computer I had a whole post typed out and was almost done (it was a pretty long one too) and next thing I know its gone :(. Didnt make me sad it made me mad but I dont know how to make a mad face on a computer. So I really don't wanna type it all again. So im not going to haha. It was about ALL I am grateful for and just basicly praising the Lord for all he has given me. So God knows my heart so I don't feel I need to type it all again.
                 Sometimes I cant believe I ever got this blog going. Oh yes I love to write but I am horrible with computers. Oh and another biggie I CANT TYPE!!! I know I know go ahead and laugh. I basicly use my two pointer fingers. I know what your thinking and the answer is I did take keyboarding in high school. I guess I dont even need to say I barely passed and the only reason I did was I went in every morning and did extra credit and when I say every morning I mean EVERY morning. I still think I barely made a D.
               Anyway I have cooled off now and I think I am ready to try and tell you again what I am grateful for....

  • I am grateful for this apartment. After We had prayed and prayed and knew Montana was where God wanted us We still could not figure out how We were gonna make it. I mean we were gonna do good to buy groceries Little on think about rent and somewhere to live but God had all this figured out way before We knew anything about it.

  • The first one leads me right into this one. I am grateful for Canyon Baptist Church. They are allowing us to stay in this apartment and have done so much for us. I am proud to be the worship leader :)

  • I am grateful for the friends We have made here in Montana. We have so many I am not gonna try to name everyone because I know I will forget someone. You know who you are and you have made moving 2400 miles away from everyone I know and love a lot easier.

  • I am grateful for Canyon Community and Hungry Horse Chapel for coming together with Canyon Baptist and forming Beyond Borders for Christ. I am grateful for the unity and love I feel on wednesday nights. I am grateful for the school building and having a place to minister to these children.

  • I am grateful to still have both sets of my grandparents living, But im even more grateful that they are all 4 christians.

  • I am grateful for two christian parents who raised me in church. I have been loved and taken care of my entire life.

  • I am grateful to have a good christian man by my side for better or worse. I am grateful that I found my soulmate at 19 and i am so grateful that He has held my hand and been there for me through everything this past year. He has been strong for me on days when I just couldnt be strong anymore. He will never know how much he means to me.
         I am grateful for so much more but im closing with this last one
 

  • I am grateful that God chose us. I love the work God has for us in Hungry Horse Montana and Everyday I feel honored that He felt confident enough in me to call me to do it.

No comments: