Monday, July 2, 2012
I'd give anything.......
Some days id give anything just to walk into Mamaws and sit and talk to her and Pap, Or to go out to dinner with Mom and Dad. I am stuggling lately. Somedays the sacrifice seems to great and I get selfish and wonder why me? Why did I have to give up my whole life? Of course after I have a good cry I feel just awful for even thinking these things. Christ gave the ultimate sacrifice His life!! The truth is I am honored He chose us to come to Hungry Horse Montana. As most everyone knows my passion is for the little guys This week at VBS We had one 3 year old boy who kept being disruptive I was busy with another little girl when I hurt one of the other ladies in our class trying to calm him down as He started to cry I heard him sob "I just wanna sit in your lap" I dont know anything about his home life but the poor little guy just wanted someone to love on him. Well from then on He became my little buddy and everytime you turned around He was up in my lap. And it was through that God reminded me why im here and what one of my jobs is. To love on these kids who dont get that at home. Let me also say dont think im connecting this statement with the little girl im gonna be keeping She is very much loved and took care of. But thats not the case with a big majority of these kids in the community. So when I am having a bad day and just wanna go home God always brings a childs face into my mind and reminds me my purpose. We all have a purpose It can even be as simple as being there for the little kids. There are no little jobs. i have all eternity to spend with my family . My goal is to make sure these little guys are there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment