Thursday, July 5, 2012

One year ago....

One year ago today I left my family and friends all standing in tears as Jeremy and I answered Gods call and started a new chapter in our lives as we headed to Hungry Horse, Montana. As we pulled away we knew in our hearts we were doing the right thing but that didnt stop them from breaking. Now here I sit a year later Yes somedays my heart still breaks and I could probably fill up a ocean by now with the tears ive cried. But God has took care of us and im so thankful. We have made so many friends here and We love each ministry were involved in. As I rode along one year ago wondering what my life was about to be like I can tell you it was nothing like I imagined. Its better!!! God is so faithful and its amazing how awesome He is. He has provided all our needs and In one year completely changed our lives for the better. I am not putting us up on a pedastle by any means but dont ever let the devil tell you your not worthy because thats what He did to us but We pushed past the lies and here we are one year later telling about our ministries and seeing God work in a mighty way here in Hungry Horse, Montana.

No comments: