Monday, July 23, 2012

The Worlds Greatest Friends

 I am convinced God has blessed me with the best friends in the World, and I am so thankful. The Ministry gets hard well life period gets hard and having friends who you know you can call anytime to talk or to just cry is a necessity . To say your struggling is not a sign of weakness To me it takes great strength and courage to admit. I am thankful that during the hard times I have amazing friends to lean on. I wont name names because some wont want there name on the internet and besides I am human and might forget someone but I just wanted to say that I am honored to have such amazing friends here in Montana. I brag on my family alot but often times not my friends so I just wanted to say I love you ALL and am so THANKFUL for you and ALL you have done and ARE doing :) You rock!!!!
My Friend Joy and Me doing what We do best.....Laughing :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Now I can tell you that When I wrote this post I had just been told that my plane ticket was gonna be paid for :) Thats why I had to brag on my friends!!