Let all your things be done with charity. - 1 Corinthians 16:14
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Harvest Festival 2012
Tonight was our Harvest Festival at Canyon Elementary School. It is like a carnival with Games, food, and lots of candy. This year the theme was "Come to a Luau." All us at Canyon Baptist had discussed how We didnt have anything to wear for this and probably wouldnt dress up. At the last minute something told me to check out our back closet at the church. I found a tote labeled costumes and I found a bunch of hats and leis. I even found a very unique hat for our unique pastor :) We had so much fun and were happy to provide a safe haven for these kids instead of them going door to door treat of treating. A huge thanks to Cassandra Schmidt for planning and getting everything together for this event. Also thanks to all those who came to help set up and stayed to clean up and those who came up to Canyon Baptist and helped cook. The night was a huge success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment