Monday, November 19, 2012

Grumbly hateful or Humbly Grateful???

    Lees Sermon yesterday ( Sunday, November 18th) was so convicting. Are We grumbly hateful or humbly grateful?? Yes I have times that I get overwhelmed with all the blessings I see around me and am so thankful for all Gods mercy and grace, but not as often as I should. Lee also said We all have sick friends and family some even with terminal illness, but when is the last time We thanked God for our health?? Wow what a complete eye opener. I had to say a prayer in my heart right then and say God im sorry I have been grumbly hateful.  This blog is meant to be totally honest so I'll say it I complain and I complain often. About everything!! About ministries Were involved in. About cooking each week. About being away from family. About the weather during summer I complain about the sun being too hot and in winter I complain about the cold. Warning Being totally honest here I complain about people. I am ashamed. God has been so good to me and my family and here I am grumbling about the wonderful people God has placed around me and the fact that im able to be involved in so many great ministries. Yes my family is far away and its painful, but because of that I have been blessed with a Montana family which is all the friends we have made here. I should be thankful. Changing is not easy and it will be a daily struggle, but I wanna be humbly grateful. What about you???

No comments: