Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Glasses, New Hair

      So I must tell you about two things my new glasses and my hair!!
  So a few weeks ago I saw a ad on facebook It said 
Exclusive Offer: Get a FREE Pair of Designer Eyeglasses with lenses from Coastal.com! — at Coastal.com
            I thought yeah right!! Later I decided to check it out and guess what ITS TRUE!!!  I picked out frames I liked and they were $85  not including lenses. I paid $15 for frames and lenses and shipping. Ok so it wasnt absolutely free but it was a great deal. Check them out on facebook today or just go to there website and get your free frames. Im glad I did :)
           My hair was getting SO long. The longest It has been since elementary school. It was a nice change but of course  I begin to get the fever to cut it. So I decided to get just a few inches cut off but to save money thought id do it on my own. All you gotta do is make sure its even I could do that. I took my hair cutting scissors out but quickly realized I would need help on the back. No big deal Jeremy can cut in a straight line. So I had Jeremy come help me. He asked where to cut and I said not short, you know a reasonable length. I felt safe saying this to Jeremy since He has been begging me to grow my hair out since We got married 4 years ago!! Not a good idea. I knew with the first cut I was in trouble. Bye Bye Long Hair!!! It was short. I tried to remain calm and cut the sides the same length as the (Short) back, but I was in panic mode. I tried my best but in the end decided the best thing to do was call Our friend D (shes a hairdresser). So I went to her shop and got it evened up. So Glad I have a hairdresser friend here who didnt laugh at me (even though she might have wanted to) The good thing is it will grow and my hair grows pretty fast. Plus it probably needed it, It was starting to feel stringy on my neck. So I will save money in other places the next time I want a haircut its to the hairdresser I go.  



             

No comments: