Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Crafts, Games and more exciting things to come from the 3 and Under class at Beyond Borders For Christ!

      As most of you know I teach a 3 and under class on wednesday nights at  Beyond Borders For Christ. When my class started I only had 2 kids. I now have four 3 year olds and its a handful but awesome at the same time. I am so excited that my class is growing and am starting to do more fun games and activities to go along with our lessons instead of just free time. Which We will still have ocassionaly. So Of course im getting some great craft ideas off Pinterest. I have lots of craft ideas and soon we are actually gonna paint for one of our crafts. Please pray for me that I dont go crazy during all this, and that no outfits get ruined ( kids not mine I can buy myself more) My class is a blessing although alot of times I leave exhausted and some nights even frustrated. I have even been known to come home and have a good cry. A few wednesdays ago I had a lady come up to me whose granddaughter has been in my class since I started it. She said "You remember the first bible verse you taught Carmin?" Yes I remembered it was God Will always love me ( cant remember exactly where but its out of Psalms) She said "Carmins sunday school teacher asked her to say her bible verse from last sunday and thats the one she told her." She said just thought you might need to hear that. You are getting through to them and they are listening." It made me want to cry to know that 3 year old Carmin still rememebered that verse I had taught her at least over 6 months ago.
   So look for more exciting updates and pictures to come of our crafts and games.


Here is a picture of something We are going to start working on. We are going to learn how to tie our shoes by practicing. Of course I know they have plenty of time to learn since they are only 3 but I figured its never to early to begin learning and practicing. Of course I will think of a fun game to make them actually wanna try. Lots of Patience and practice :) Ill keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments: