Now you may realize why I am overwhelmed. God is so Faithful. He had a plan all along. James Mason the Pastor at Rocky Mount Baptist Church read about us in the links and contacted my mom. She kept everything a secret from me so I could be surprised when I opened the boxes. This church donated 25 puppets!!!!!!!!! Im not sure they will ever know what a blessing this is and will be for the children who will very much enjoy this new ministry. Words cannot even describe how I feel right now. God is so Good!!!!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Our God is so Faithful!!!
I am completely overwhelmed as I sit here and write this. God is so faithful. A few months ago I felt the call to start a puppet ministry on Wednesday nights at Beyond Borders For Christ . The problem was we needed puppets we didnt have any. I knew no problem was to big for my God and if He was truly wanting me to start this ministry He would provide everything as long as I took the first step. So I did I sent out emails to a few churches back home. Not long after We received Rob. A Puppet from Clear Springs Baptist Church. He made his debut a few weeks ago and the kids were so excited. I would have loved to have a whole bunch of puppets but I was satisfied with Rob He was a great start and I was so thankful for him. At the same time I sent out the first emails my mom also sent a letter that was put into the Mcminn-meigs Association of Baptist Links. The letter was asking if anyone had any puppets their church no longer used that they would like to give for my puppet ministry. I figured no one would answer so today when UPS pulled up with 5 boxes addressed to me I was more than shocked, But nothing could have prepared me for what was inside those boxes .
Now you may realize why I am overwhelmed. God is so Faithful. He had a plan all along. James Mason the Pastor at Rocky Mount Baptist Church read about us in the links and contacted my mom. She kept everything a secret from me so I could be surprised when I opened the boxes. This church donated 25 puppets!!!!!!!!! Im not sure they will ever know what a blessing this is and will be for the children who will very much enjoy this new ministry. Words cannot even describe how I feel right now. God is so Good!!!!
Now you may realize why I am overwhelmed. God is so Faithful. He had a plan all along. James Mason the Pastor at Rocky Mount Baptist Church read about us in the links and contacted my mom. She kept everything a secret from me so I could be surprised when I opened the boxes. This church donated 25 puppets!!!!!!!!! Im not sure they will ever know what a blessing this is and will be for the children who will very much enjoy this new ministry. Words cannot even describe how I feel right now. God is so Good!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment