Hi baby,
On Monday We went to the hospital to met Big J and Camerons baby. I was actually holding Sadie when Alisa got there to met her new baby sister. The moment between the two of them was so powerful. It made me realize how much I want that for my children. As a only child I know nothing of the bond of siblings, but just seeing Alisa study Sadies little face I felt love between them. If its Gods will I hope to see that love someday between you and your sister or brother. Only 11 more weeks until moving day and I'll admit I feel some dread. I love our friends here so much but I will be thankful for the time we have had with them instead of wishing and hoping for more time.
I hope that one day you can look back on these letters and see your Mommas heart poured out onto paper. I hope you know you were wanted and loved long before you were conceived. Even though these letters are mostly to you our first baby I hope someday your siblings will read this and realize they were wanted as well.
I love you so much,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment