Tuesday, April 30, 2013

:) Worth all the sweat, tears, and yummy foods I had to give up to be able to say......I reached my goal weight!!!!

 After almost 6 months and lots of sacrifices and struggling I finally reached my goal weight!!! I feel so much better about myself!! Since I am happy with the weight i'm at now my goal is to maintain. So I will still exercise daily and watch what I eat, but I can now indulge every now and then. It has been a crazy few months and I am happy that this was something Jeremy and I have done together. He has lost 90 pounds!!!!! I am so proud of him for all He has accomplished!!!
  So many have asked us what our secret is and there is no secret. In the beginning We started with exercise and portion control. Oh and we have not had sweet tea or coke since August!!  We now are so so embarrassed at the amount of food We would eat before. We also  eliminated some foods altogether like desserts. We are  now eating more fruits and veggies. We have found a few simple things we can substitute  with each other that are healthier choices. We now eat cauliflower mash instead of mashed potatos and nonflavored yogurt for sour cream. Now am I saying we will never eat mashed potatos or sour cream again.... No its just something when we cook we choice to do to eliminate some calories.
      We have changed so much in the last 6 months inside and out and are on our way to a healthier and happier life :)

No comments: