Saturday, April 13, 2013

Silly Saturday #9

    Ok so I know fortune cookies are probably equivalent to horoscopes, but I won't lie when I eat Chinese I always open my cookie and read mine. Its not that I think they are really predicting my future mostly its for a laugh because they can be funny sometimes. Once mine was blank and Jeremy and I joked that I had no future. The point is don't think I take these things seriously, but this one I got earlier this week made me smile.
             The craziest part is these last few weeks I have been afraid. I know God knows my future and He has a plan for us in Tennessee, but its still scary. How long will it take Jeremy to find a job? Where will we live? What will we do for money until Jeremy finds a job?  Even though I said I was not gonna let these questions consume me and ruin my last 12 weeks here I cant make them go away completely.  However, this is not what has been scaring me the most lately. The biggest thing on my mind that is making me fearful is how can I leave Hungry Horse and everything I love behind. I know it sounds silly after all I left my family and a place I had always called home to come to Hungry Horse, but I always knew we would go back as often as possible for visits. That is not so certain now because although we will be back for visits we have no idea how long before we can come back or how often. Since Jeremy will have a job it depends on vacation time and more importantly will we have the money. Thats what is so hard. We will have to say goodbye not knowing when we will  see friends who have became like family again. Thats what makes this so scary. We LOVE our life here and although we will be back for visits when we can make them possible we are all to aware that it will NEVER be the same.  I know I am moving home where all my family is and this should be a piece of cake and I should be on cloud nine and I am excited, but my heart is breaking for the family I am leaving behind in Hungry Horse, Montana. :/


No comments: