Ok so when we were coming back from Montana it felt like one of my wisdom teeth was trying to come in. At one of our stops for gas I bought some oral gel and problem solved. Time has went by and while on vacation my teeth on the upper left side began to hurt. I thought I had been grinding my teeth at night (although to my knowledge I have never grinded my teeth). Finally I felt in my mouth and guess what a tooth was poking through the skin!!! I prayed that it would just have plenty of room and come on in, but the pain began to get worse. It grew a little worse each day until it was a piercing throbbing pain that came and went quite frequently. I was dealing with it best I could trying to wait until Jeremy starts at Amazon and can get me onto his insurance. This morning though it hurt so bad that I laid in bed and literally cried my eyes out. I knew I could not wait any longer so I made a appointment at my local dentist to get xrays.
Not sure how well you can see but the top two wisdom teeth are differently trying to come in. The bottom two however shocked us all!!! Yes they are completely sideways!!!!! Yikes!!!!!
So friday they all come out. I was told the top two will be no big deal, but the bottom two are considered major surgery. Of course I worry too much anyway and have never been put under for anything. Pray for, my nerves, the doctors, and a quick recovery!!!
Not sure how well you can see but the top two wisdom teeth are differently trying to come in. The bottom two however shocked us all!!! Yes they are completely sideways!!!!! Yikes!!!!!
So friday they all come out. I was told the top two will be no big deal, but the bottom two are considered major surgery. Of course I worry too much anyway and have never been put under for anything. Pray for, my nerves, the doctors, and a quick recovery!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment