Monday, May 19, 2014

Whats your opinion?? week 4

                 I am continually amazed at peoples rudeness!!!  Jeremy and I were at a fast food restaurant saturday. Bless the workers hearts they were busy!!!! The lady in line in front of us ordered ALOT. ( im sure she had a big family at home.) We knew there would obviously be a wait for our food due to the big order ahead of us. We were fine. We ordered, found a seat, and waited. All around us were loud compliants and whining coming from other customers.A few of them even yelling things out loudly to be sure the workers heard. I felt so bad for the workers and was saddened by peoples actions. The girl taking orders was obviously new, Folks we have all been new once. Maybe you have never worked retail or fast food, but you too have been the new person at your job. Be nicer, be patient, slow down and relax.

Have you ever been saddend by others actions or rudeness??

****Just to clarify this is not about my job.

2 comments:

jean wilcox said...

I actually apolozied to a guy at mcdonalds. For the way the lady (?) in front of me talked to him. She had a large order & he was the only one up front b/c it was closing time .she was awful to him.

laura said...

I HAVE ALSO APOLOGIZED TO THE YOUNG LADY WORKING THE COUNTER AT HARDEES ONE MORNING. WE ALL KNOW HOW BUSY HARDEES IS AT BREADFAST TIME AND A GUY WAS SO RUDE TO HER SHE WAS ALMOST IN TEARS. WHEN I FINISHED EATING I WENT UP AND TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HIM THAT SHE WAS DOING A GOOD JOB. I KNOW FIRST HAND HOW UGLY AND RUDE CUSTOMERS CAN BE ESPECIALLY IN FAST FOOD.PEOPLE CLASSIFY FAST FOOD WORKERS AS LOW CLASS OR TRASH, BUT HELLO PEOPLE THEY ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING. MY HUSBAND HAS WORKED FAST FOOD FOR 29 YEARS.I HEAR STORIES EVERYDAY. I AGREE WITH STEPHANIE PLEASE TRY TO RELAX. LIFE IS TO SHORT.SORRY ABOUT THE SERMON BUT THIS IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT WITH ME.