Friday, May 25, 2012

A blessing when you least expect it

As most of you know I ask God for a baby quite often in His time not mine, and even though I honestly mean it I still hurt and long for a baby. I know God sees each tear and feels each time I hurt. I know God will bless me with a child of my own in His time. But our God is so good and faithful that He gave me a unexpected blessing while I wait. I am now the proud babysitter of this beautiful baby girl.

No Shes not mine. She is Miss Alayah Baldwin, Her Mommy is Mandi Baldwin. Our story has Gods fingerprints ALL over it. See here We both are in the same town Mandi praying for a new babysitter and seeking Gods will in it all. And Me praying for Gods direction and thinking it would be a good idea to find a job to bring in a little more every month. (Friends and Family dont panic We are fine money wise Just would be nice to be able to start putting some back for trips home or just extra spending money) and of course Constantly praying for a baby.  So here We both are in the same town and what makes it worse is We have some mutual friends plus Mandi goes to Hungry Horse Chapel Which is one of the churches joined with Canyon Baptist to do the Beyond Borders for Christ ministry. Finally our mutual friend Cameron told Mandi about me and how I love kids and how Good i am with her youngest two. Cameron said God just told her to tell Mandi about me. So God brought us all together and blessed us all with each other. Even when We dont have all the answers God always does and I am so glad because as Humans we just usually make a mess of everything. God sees the bigger picture and He knew how to work it all out to where each one of us are very happy and have had our prayers answered. Even if they werent answered exactly how we expected them. God is SO GOOD!!!!

 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Have you ever been on craiglist and you see a ad kinda like this. Kitten wanted
My husband and i are looking for a kitten for our daughters 8th birthday
and then not far down in the ads you see this ad
Free kittens to good loving homes.
Dont you just wanna give them each others numbers. Well I can only imagine thats how God feels sometimes with us. This illustration reminded me of Mandi and My situation because here we are in the same town praying for things that We can give each other but yet God had to step in for us to see the big picture.