Wow There have been ALOT of changes for us lately. First off Jeremy changed departments at work. :) I cant say that more pay was involved but :) :) :) :). What? I didnt say anything. I also have a new job and will be working at Kmart in Sweetwater starting tomorrow. My last day at Polar Freeze was yesterday. Of course most everyone knows We moved to Sweetwater so thats also a big change for us.
A mist all the excitement and chaos we prayed, discussed, prayed and discussed and our sweet baby has a name :) Although were not sharing it yet. So for now baby C is the only hint you get.
As if that was not exciting enough we raised over the $2400 needed for the home study. With people handing me donations today and folks starting new fundraisers. I am overjoyed by all this and so thankful that God is for our adoption .Every time I have any doubt come to mind He washes it all away!!!
We are discussing with our Adoption Specialist what dates are open to schedule our home visit and are hoping to schedule it for July. We will be so excited and relieved to have this step under our belt. When we hear back from our home study hopefully that were approved ( pray pray pray). We will reveal baby Cs Name :)
So lots of changes have been going on, but all good ones. Our God is so Faithful!!!!!!
Thank you for your continued support and prayers.
A mist all the excitement and chaos we prayed, discussed, prayed and discussed and our sweet baby has a name :) Although were not sharing it yet. So for now baby C is the only hint you get.
As if that was not exciting enough we raised over the $2400 needed for the home study. With people handing me donations today and folks starting new fundraisers. I am overjoyed by all this and so thankful that God is for our adoption .Every time I have any doubt come to mind He washes it all away!!!
We are discussing with our Adoption Specialist what dates are open to schedule our home visit and are hoping to schedule it for July. We will be so excited and relieved to have this step under our belt. When we hear back from our home study hopefully that were approved ( pray pray pray). We will reveal baby Cs Name :)
So lots of changes have been going on, but all good ones. Our God is so Faithful!!!!!!
Thank you for your continued support and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment