On Thursday I had a horrible day. I am constantly working and feel like im getting no where. My days off consist of my working HARD and when the days over I never get anywhere. Thursday I hit my limit. I reach my breaking point. After crying at the post office. I went home and cried for a solid hour and off and on the rest of the evening. When asked what was wrong I sobbed the best I could im tired. I was. I am. Im absolutely exhausted, Mentally, physically. I am tired of being strong. I am tired of pretending to have it all together. I have worked, pushed, and smiled for almost 4 months now. I feel for everything we have needed to do locally we have had to jump through hoops. For starters we were given the run around by doctors offices. Im talking RUN AROUND. Some said they wouldnt sign our paperwork, some said they wouldnt do the 7 panel drug test we were required to have. Some wouldnt take our insurance. When we finally found one we had to apply to be a patient there and wait. We were approved PTL. Then they automatically scheduled us appointments. Of course we had to cancel them because they were at times we were working. We rescheduled which was way too much confusion since we got accepted by two different people. Apparently mine never got canceled so I showed up for the rescheduled visit and was told that I didnt have a appointment and that I had been a no call no show for my actual appointment. ( I cried that day also) I rescheduled that day and was told that if I didnt come to that appointment I couldnt be seen because you can only reschedule twice. ( I didnt even respond). Finally got a appointment and loved the doctor. Got paperwork signed only to realize She is actually a nurse practitioner. Meaning my paperwork is probably not even valid and will have to be done again. Next is my passport. I went to walgreens to have my passport picture taken. They had their photo lab closed for construction. So over to Walmart i went. I had my picture taken and I smiled. As I am walking out of walmart Jeremy says they wont use that because you smiled. I turn around and go back on and they told me if it doesnt work you can bring it back. This was my day off last week.
My day off this week.I had a dr appointment in athens afterward we went to the aim mail center ( they did our fingerprints and we really liked them) well they dont do passports ( even thought they have a big sign apparently they only expedit passports. We headed home, I then find out that you can fill out the paperwork online and print it out and take it to the post office which saves time. So I did. Three different times because I kept finding errors. Then on the third time it stopped in the middle and announced the printer was out of black ink. So to the church I headed. Printed it out and headed to the post office. All paperwork in hand my drivers license, the photos, and my birth certificate. Oh we dont do that here was what I heard. So fighting back tears I asked where can I get it done?? Athens or Madisonville post office. I had just been in Athens that morning for a doctor appointment.
Those are just a few examples of me working all day on my day off to get a particular task done and at the end of the day still no where near it being done.
I am tired, I am frustrated, I am sad, I am overwhelmed, I feel defeated, I need your prayers.
2 Corinthians 4: 17-18 “For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever. So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever
My day off this week.I had a dr appointment in athens afterward we went to the aim mail center ( they did our fingerprints and we really liked them) well they dont do passports ( even thought they have a big sign apparently they only expedit passports. We headed home, I then find out that you can fill out the paperwork online and print it out and take it to the post office which saves time. So I did. Three different times because I kept finding errors. Then on the third time it stopped in the middle and announced the printer was out of black ink. So to the church I headed. Printed it out and headed to the post office. All paperwork in hand my drivers license, the photos, and my birth certificate. Oh we dont do that here was what I heard. So fighting back tears I asked where can I get it done?? Athens or Madisonville post office. I had just been in Athens that morning for a doctor appointment.
Those are just a few examples of me working all day on my day off to get a particular task done and at the end of the day still no where near it being done.
I am tired, I am frustrated, I am sad, I am overwhelmed, I feel defeated, I need your prayers.
2 Corinthians 4: 17-18 “For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever. So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever
No comments:
Post a Comment