"Your proud of your baby." Thats what a guy who I just met minutes earlier said to me one day last week. I sat there for a moment shocked at his bluntness. Knowing that He was absolutely right. I had not even known him 30 minutes when I found myself sitting in his office sharing our story. I didnt even mean to, but when asked if I have children I cant help but share that yes I do but He lives in Hong Kong right now, oh and did I mention I have never met him. I dont know his age. I dont know what his birth given name is.. But I know I am his mother.
I dont talk about our adoption because im proud of what were doing. I dont talk about our adoption because we are saving a orphan. I dont talk about our adoption to get a pat on the back. I talk about our adoption because I am amazed at how faithful our God is. I talk about our adoption because it has changed my heart and the way I view so many things. I talk about our adoption just as a expectant mother would talk about their pregnancy. I talk about our adoption because its always on my mind. I talk about our adoption because I am in love with a baby I have never met. I talk about our adoption because God has answered my prayers for a child. i talk about our adoption because I want others to know the joy we feel. I talk about our adoption hoping it will inspire others to pray about opening their homes and hearts to a child needing a family to love them. I talk about our adoption because im still amazed this is really happening. I talk about our adoption because its my favorite subject. Theres a million reasons why I talk about our adoption but I like the way a stranger put it best.
I talk about our adoption because I am proud of my baby.
I dont talk about our adoption because im proud of what were doing. I dont talk about our adoption because we are saving a orphan. I dont talk about our adoption to get a pat on the back. I talk about our adoption because I am amazed at how faithful our God is. I talk about our adoption because it has changed my heart and the way I view so many things. I talk about our adoption just as a expectant mother would talk about their pregnancy. I talk about our adoption because its always on my mind. I talk about our adoption because I am in love with a baby I have never met. I talk about our adoption because God has answered my prayers for a child. i talk about our adoption because I want others to know the joy we feel. I talk about our adoption hoping it will inspire others to pray about opening their homes and hearts to a child needing a family to love them. I talk about our adoption because im still amazed this is really happening. I talk about our adoption because its my favorite subject. Theres a million reasons why I talk about our adoption but I like the way a stranger put it best.
I talk about our adoption because I am proud of my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment