Wow isn't our God amazing?!?! He has blessed us tremendously this week!!!! First off I have been sick first with a sinus infection then the stomach virus. On my worst and sickest day I happen upon Cupcakes for a cause: Bring home Baby Malone on facebook. If you havent heard of it click here . I was completely overwhelmed to see Mandi had taken it upon herself to help us raise the remanding money needed for our homestudy. She already had tons of orders by the time I found it and it was absolutely what I needed to see that day. Here is the comment I left when I first found the fundraiser page
Um I accidently found this. Somehow when Brooke ordered it showed where she did on my page. I was just scrolling down my newsfeed and saw Brooke had commented on a cupcakes for a cause page but then I saw Bringing home Baby Malone and I was floored. Then I obviously clicked on the page and I of course cried when I read your intro on the page and then saw how many have already ordered. It is overwhelming to see how others have scooped there arms around us and are at times carrying us through this journey. I have been so discouraged lately Mandi I feel like I am constantly begging for money and I just wish I didn't have to. I have been praying but so often I give it to God but then still go back and try to pick it all back up and do everything in my own. I wanna finish our hone study so badly and I have been grasping at any and every fundraiser idea but I can't do them on my own. I am so thankful that you stepped forward and did this for us. I look at all the orders you already have and think of all the work you will have to do and I just cannot tell you how much it means to me. I know you wanted this to be a surprise but I am home with a stomach virus, and as if that's not bad enough I got a email earlier letting me know our home study fee is 30 days past due. I have no doubt that God knew I needed this today.
Within 48 hours $531 has been raised!!!!!!!!!!!! Our God is good!!!!!
Ok so lets do the math......
$2400 Homestudy
1322.52 money raised
225.00 donated to Gofundme
$531.00 Cupcakes for a Cause
$50.00 (if we sale) 10 tshirts
$30.00 money raised at a premier designs jewelry show
2158.52 Total
241.48 Total money needed
We can do this!!! If you feel led to donate you can do so online at our gofundme account just click here.
If you are interested in purchasing a tshirt click here.
Please continue to pray as we try to finish this important step in our adoption process.
Um I accidently found this. Somehow when Brooke ordered it showed where she did on my page. I was just scrolling down my newsfeed and saw Brooke had commented on a cupcakes for a cause page but then I saw Bringing home Baby Malone and I was floored. Then I obviously clicked on the page and I of course cried when I read your intro on the page and then saw how many have already ordered. It is overwhelming to see how others have scooped there arms around us and are at times carrying us through this journey. I have been so discouraged lately Mandi I feel like I am constantly begging for money and I just wish I didn't have to. I have been praying but so often I give it to God but then still go back and try to pick it all back up and do everything in my own. I wanna finish our hone study so badly and I have been grasping at any and every fundraiser idea but I can't do them on my own. I am so thankful that you stepped forward and did this for us. I look at all the orders you already have and think of all the work you will have to do and I just cannot tell you how much it means to me. I know you wanted this to be a surprise but I am home with a stomach virus, and as if that's not bad enough I got a email earlier letting me know our home study fee is 30 days past due. I have no doubt that God knew I needed this today.
Within 48 hours $531 has been raised!!!!!!!!!!!! Our God is good!!!!!
Ok so lets do the math......
$2400 Homestudy
1322.52 money raised
225.00 donated to Gofundme
$531.00 Cupcakes for a Cause
$50.00 (if we sale) 10 tshirts
$30.00 money raised at a premier designs jewelry show
2158.52 Total
241.48 Total money needed
We can do this!!! If you feel led to donate you can do so online at our gofundme account just click here.
If you are interested in purchasing a tshirt click here.
Please continue to pray as we try to finish this important step in our adoption process.
No comments:
Post a Comment