Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun fact Friday #2


 Facts


  • Only 114 days until moving day.
  • Thats only 16 weeks away!!
  • Only 15 more wednesdays at Beyond Borders for Christ.
  • Only 16 more tuesday night bible studys.
  • Only 17 more Sundays at Canyon Baptist Church.
  • Only 7 more Food Banks and Clothes Closets


      Some may think this makes Me sooooo happy, and I am. I am also extremely sad because things will never be the same. Yes, we will come back for visits, but it will never feel the same. I am also so nervous/excited about the move, and our future. There is so much hope in the unknown. This Chapter of our lives has been amazing, and a book always gets better the deeper you get into it. So I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us in Tennessee. 

No comments: