Saturday, March 30, 2013

Silly Saturday # 7

       As most everyone knows we had family here this past week so we took the week off from working out and pretty much ate whatever we wanted. I gained about 2 pounds!! So Thursday, Friday, and Saturday   (today) We have been on a fruit cleanse. We have eaten nothing, but fruit. When doing this you are not suppose to work out so we have not exercised. I have already lost 3 pounds. So the 2 I had gained are gone. We are about to go eat (actually food) for dinner later. I am excited to have gotten the weight back off, but I have been crazy hungry. Whenever I felt hungry I ate fruit, but man I have never felt so hungry in my life. I am so glad the fruit cleanse is over in a few hours. This next week it will be back to working out. From the beginning my goal weight has been 130 and I am only 2 pounds away!!!  If I can do it I assure you anyone can. I have struggled with my weight most of my life. What is different this time is I prayed. No, I didnt say Lord Lord please make me thin or help me lose. I simple asked God to keep me motivated and on the right track. Thats why I was so successful this time. Our God is good!!!!

No comments: