Have I told you lately that God NEVER fails!!!! In the past month We have had 11 children saved at Beyond Borders for Christ!!!! We workers are on cloud nine. Not sure why you get a shocked feeling when you hear this because after all we know our God can do anything, right? Anyway We have all got a little rejuvenated from this. We all have that extra pep in our step again. Deep down we know what we are doing is worth while even when we arent seeing many results, but to finally see kids accepting Christ is so rewarding!! Sunday Lee (our pastor) announced about the 11. Then later during out meet and greet time Jeremy left and came back with some music. Then when the music part of worship was over He said I wasnt planning on doing this but I feel like im suppose to. He sang Worn by Tenth Avenue North. It couldnt have summed up the feeling all us workers at Beyond Borders feel from time to time, but finally a break through and we are seeing Redemption win!!
Click here to listen to the song
No comments:
Post a Comment