Just wanted to let everyone know there will be no Silly Saturday this week. We have family coming in from TN, and saturday we will be snowmobiling!!! So just wanted to give a heads up that I will be MIA for the week.
I am also so excited to tell you We had another saved last night at Beyond Borders for Christ!! That makes 12!!! So glad we can put our denominational differences aside and come together for the kids!! It is making a difference in so many lives, even on nights we think they aren't listening or when they are misbehaving. As I stood last night in praise and worship and sang as I swayed back and worth with a toddler in my arms, I thought I have been so blessed to be apart of this. The moment was perfect and as I turned to see if the little girl had fallen asleep because she was being so quiet and still with her head laid on my shoulder. I looked at her innocent face and realized she was picking her nose!!!! HaHa Gotta love 3 year olds. I said Yuck, Don't pick your nose ( as I smiled) and she responded Im picking my nose! I said I know that would you stop, and so she did. The moment was gone, but I am thankful for the overwhelming feeling of gratitude it gave me. God sure knew what He was doing when He sent Jeremy and I to Hungry Horse, Montana. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment