Monday, April 21, 2014

A celebration weekend!

   What a wonderful weekend it was!!  Polar Freeze's grand opening went great, and The Fellowship Churches launch was awesome as well. Here are a few pictures from those two events.
We had three who were baptized at our launch!!!



   The launch went great we had 80 people there and many many visitors.
  I didnt take many picture because some folks dont want their picture on the internet, and I want to respect those wishes. God is really blessing The Fellowship Church and we are excited and thrilled to see what He has in the future for TFC.


 Polar Freeze Grand opening was awesome too!!! We had lots of new customers come and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. We had cotton candy, a inflatable bouncy house, 101.7 was there, and until 3 we had a buy one get one free sale going on, but we didnt forget our afternoon customers because every 15th customer got theirs free!!!!! It was a very fun day and we are thankful to all who came out.
Judd from Big Brother was even there!!!


   Sunday night Jeremy and I went to Eastview Baptist Church to watch their Easter Program.
  It was a wonderful program and they did a awesome job!!!

I also got to hold Oliver for the first time. So yes I can say I have held a answered prayer in my arms :)
Jeremy met Oliver for the first time and was a big hit.
 Of course anytime were together we have to have a cousin photo because were never all together lol.

What a wonder weekend we had and we celebrated many things, but we did not forget the real reason we celebrate this special time of year. Jesus could not be defeated, death could not hold Him down!!!!! Praise The Lord for the resurrection!!!!!

No comments: