Sunday, April 13, 2014

Information meeting....Clinging to Gods promises.....and a promise to my baby.

   We are still waiting to hear back from the adoption agency as to whether or not we were accepted. This girl is a nervous wreck, and although getting a answer fast would have been awesome I totally understand and appreciate their thoroughness. I talked with the international coordinator and felt so much better after I did. I got so much important info, and all my questions answered.

      Jeremy and I will be attending a information meeting thursday. We are scared and will feel much better after we know the answer about our application, but we choose to hold our heads high and trust Jesus.
    We know God has a plan and that our baby is somewhere in this world, as to which agency we will use, or how long until I see my first childs face those questions cannot be answered just yet. We are clinging to God and His promises. We cannot wait to see and understand more of the hows and whys of His plan for us. We are grateful and honored He choose to place the call of adoption on our lives.


              We are coming for you baby. Momma doesnt know exactly how or how long we will be, but I promise we will come for you. :)


No comments: