Some say I have a glow.
Some say I seem different somehow.
I may seem more relaxed and seem to be less stressed now.
The truth is my smile is deeper, and theres no sadness behind my eyes. The reason being I have hope now, something I havent had for along time.
Finally I know where you are although I dont know who you are yet. I know that your my child and I have love for you that I can never explain and yet your over 8000 miles away, but I cannot remove this smile from my face.
The smile is because im working hard to be able to come for you, and each time I finish some paperwork, or another interview I know that im another step closer and one day in my arms you'll be.
So yes I have a glow and my smile is deeper these days because im someones Mommy.
Some say I seem different somehow.
The truth is my smile is deeper, and theres no sadness behind my eyes. The reason being I have hope now, something I havent had for along time.
Finally I know where you are although I dont know who you are yet. I know that your my child and I have love for you that I can never explain and yet your over 8000 miles away, but I cannot remove this smile from my face.
The smile is because im working hard to be able to come for you, and each time I finish some paperwork, or another interview I know that im another step closer and one day in my arms you'll be.
So yes I have a glow and my smile is deeper these days because im someones Mommy.





No comments:
Post a Comment