Dear baby,
I will fail you.
I wont mean to. It hurts to even think that I will, but im human and I will make mistakes as your Momma. But I will love you unconditionally.
I will make every decision with your well being in mind.
I wont always know what to do or say to make you stop crying, but I will be there trying my hardest to make the tears go away.
I know that I wont always be able to give you everything you want, but I will always make sure your needs are met.
I will love you more than life itself.
I will be at every T-ball game.
I will come running when I hear your cries.
I will take a million pictures.
I will cry when you start kindergarten.
I will kiss every boo-boo.
I will read you bedtime stories.
I will be there when you have a nightmare.
I will baby you when your sick.
I will never leave without hugs and kisses.
I will wipe away every tear.
I will be your biggest cheerleader.
I will help you with your homework.
I will play with you outside.
I will cook you yummy meals.
I will tuck you in at night.
I will comfort you.
I will be there for every triumph.
I will be there for every diapointment.
I will always be there for you.
Theres a million things Ill do for you, but I can sum them all up with one sentence and this is a promise I make to you.
I will be your Momma.
I will fail you.
I wont mean to. It hurts to even think that I will, but im human and I will make mistakes as your Momma. But I will love you unconditionally.
I will make every decision with your well being in mind.
I wont always know what to do or say to make you stop crying, but I will be there trying my hardest to make the tears go away.
I know that I wont always be able to give you everything you want, but I will always make sure your needs are met.
I will love you more than life itself.
I will be at every T-ball game.
I will come running when I hear your cries.
I will take a million pictures.
I will cry when you start kindergarten.
I will kiss every boo-boo.
I will read you bedtime stories.
I will be there when you have a nightmare.
I will baby you when your sick.
I will never leave without hugs and kisses.
I will wipe away every tear.
I will be your biggest cheerleader.
I will help you with your homework.
I will play with you outside.
I will cook you yummy meals.
I will tuck you in at night.
I will comfort you.
I will be there for every triumph.
I will be there for every diapointment.
I will always be there for you.
Theres a million things Ill do for you, but I can sum them all up with one sentence and this is a promise I make to you.
I will be your Momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment