How to you feel about joint facebook accounts? ( meaning a husband and wife have same facebook)
Jeremy and I have had seperate facebooks in the past, but a few years ago we deleted those and made our joint one.JeremyandStephanie Malone. The reason being it holds you so much more accountable, and that is needed very much in marriage :) Just one girls opinion, im not knocking anymore who has seperate ones, but dont knock us for our joint one ;)
Whats your opinion??
Jeremy and I have had seperate facebooks in the past, but a few years ago we deleted those and made our joint one.JeremyandStephanie Malone. The reason being it holds you so much more accountable, and that is needed very much in marriage :) Just one girls opinion, im not knocking anymore who has seperate ones, but dont knock us for our joint one ;)
Whats your opinion??
3 comments:
My Husband and I have separate accounts. The only reason that he even has a facebook (he hates it lol) is because I made him one thinking it would be cute for him to have one! :) I don't think I could handle a joint one just because he has way more friends than I do because of his work and it would get so confusing lol. :) I think its cute for some couples to have a joint account tho.
I totally understand and it has got confusing for us a few times as well. When we were in full time ministry We were allowed to be friends with the kids we worked with as long as we were the same sex as the child. We however made a joint one that way we couldnt be friends with either boy or girl. We felt things were safer that way just incase. Also Jeremy had a couple ladies coming to him for advice and it was just more accountablity for us to have the account together so I could see the messages as well and be in the know. :)
I think facebook is just a bunch of nosy people trying to know every detail of each others lives. also, people put 2 much info on there. Who cares what you ate for dinner or when you last went to the bathroom? So to give an opinion to your question facebook should be against the law.
Post a Comment