We submitted our application to a adoption aggency today. We should hear our results in 5 business days. I am nervous and fearful, but no matter what We know this is Gods will. So if the answer is no we just have to wipe the dust off our feet and move forward. Jeremy and I were talking earlier about how scary this is because there is so much unknown, but yet I feel so at peace and I know this is so right. This is Gods plan for our family. We are by no means saying "we have to adopt because we couldnt have our own" We are shouting Praise The Lord for this gift. Praise The Lord for His perfect plan. Praise The Lord that some where there is a child that will be a orphan no longer.
I have said it before, but now I truly understand that God timing is perfect!! His plans and ways are so much higher than ours. I know this journey will take time and I wont get my baby in 9 months like a pregnant woman does, but my baby will be worth the wait. The day I scoop my angel off an orphan floor in a foreign country I will whisper as the tears flow Praise God from whom all Blessings Flow.
We are anticipating that day although some may call us crazy and some will not agree with our decision. We will hold our heads high and continue pursuing a child that we know nothing about, a child that wont have my eyes or Jeremys smile, but a child that because of Gods perfect plan is ours no less.
God saw a child that had a need, and a couple who had a longing and out of the ashes came beauty.
I have said it before, but now I truly understand that God timing is perfect!! His plans and ways are so much higher than ours. I know this journey will take time and I wont get my baby in 9 months like a pregnant woman does, but my baby will be worth the wait. The day I scoop my angel off an orphan floor in a foreign country I will whisper as the tears flow Praise God from whom all Blessings Flow.
We are anticipating that day although some may call us crazy and some will not agree with our decision. We will hold our heads high and continue pursuing a child that we know nothing about, a child that wont have my eyes or Jeremys smile, but a child that because of Gods perfect plan is ours no less.
God saw a child that had a need, and a couple who had a longing and out of the ashes came beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment