Last night at Beyond Borders for Christ we had a baptism 10 were baptized!!!!! This is a HUGE praise!!!! We also had another accept Christ last night!!! We are so thankful for all God is doing at the school on Wednesday nights. The 3 and Under class enjoyed some outside time since it was so warm. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more the kids or Jackie and I. Our room is small and we had 10 so it was nice to be outside where they could run off some energy and squeal as loud as they wanted.
Nights like this at Beyond Borders for Christ make me wonder how in the world im gonna make it through leaving. Especially last night when I was rounding up all the kids for class and I left Alayah crying in the hall because I couldnt take her with me ( Mandi was there. Didnt want anyone to think I literally left her alone crying in the hall) We thought we came here to make a impact on other peoples lives, but its amazing the impact others have made in our lives. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to work here in Hungry Horse, Montana. Its was worth every struggle and every tear. Of course the happy moments outweigh those by far. We would have missed out on so many things if we hadnt listened to Gods call on our lives. My prayer is that I will be saying this same thing in a few years about moving back to TN. " If we had not moved back We would have missed out on all this" I know God has a plan and His plan is for our good. So even though our future is far from planned out and there are so many unknowns we put our trust in Him. Nothing can make you feel more secure and hopeful about your future than that.
3 comments:
I AM LOVING THIS NEW BORDER!!--MOM
Me too I thought it was time for a change.
have you noticed how the anonymous pic realy looks like me? ha ha
Post a Comment