As most of you know I started baby sitting Alayah Baldwin in May of 2012 She was 8 months old. Of course she stole mine and Jeremys heart from the very beginning. We loved her at that age, but we had no idea that things would only get better and alot funnier!!
Alayah is now 17 months and all over the place, and the funniest thing ever!! Her personality is the best. I practiced with her one day and by the end of the day if I said one she would say two three!! Then for weeks when she saw me she would say three over and over and smile so proudly! She has changed so much in the past nine months, and to show you just how much I took a picture of her back in may with a eeyore stuffed animal and here she is now with the same stuff animal.
The neat part is when we move I am gonna give the eeyore to her and that way Mandi can send me pictures of her with it. That way we can still watch her grow from a toddler to a little girl!!
We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to be a part of Alayahs life. Through all the ups and downs of ministry She has been the one thing we needed to help us smile and laugh. She has brightened up plenty of our dark days. We will miss her so much, but I did ask and Her Momma said No we cant take her with us. Aww Shucks!!! hahaha










3 comments:
I LOVE THE PIC WHERE SHE IS LAYING ON MOLLY. POOR DOG SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WOULD RATHER BE ANYWHERE ELSE!!
SO CUTE
Believe it or not Molly goes nuts when We bring Alayah through the door. She runs around in circles until I sit Alayah down and then she licks and licks her. So I guess Molly likes being laid on and occasionally getting hit with toys. haha Or maybe its all the crumbs Molly gets to enjoy while Alayah eats!
It's crazy to see how much she has changed in the last year!
-Mandi
Post a Comment