Everyone around me is pregnant and although I dont feel bitter. It is still hard at times. I feel like maybe God is teaching me to be patient and trust Him and possible not to covet. I know you will come at the perfect time. I just wish the perfect time was now, but I trust God and know that He sees the future and knows whats best.
Daddy and I moved into a house were renting. I wonder if you will live here. I walk in the bathroom and wonder Will this be the room I hold a positive pregnancy test in? Of course I have no way of knowing. I even wonder if I ever will or if you will grow in my heart and not in my belly. Adoption is a beautiful thing and I wonder if it could be Gods plan for us. I know that no matter how you come we will love you with all our hearts and give you the best life we can. You will be our everything. I am working hard not to covet and to be patient, but I cannot wait until the day I can hold you in my arms. I love you so much.
Love,
Momma
Daddy and I moved into a house were renting. I wonder if you will live here. I walk in the bathroom and wonder Will this be the room I hold a positive pregnancy test in? Of course I have no way of knowing. I even wonder if I ever will or if you will grow in my heart and not in my belly. Adoption is a beautiful thing and I wonder if it could be Gods plan for us. I know that no matter how you come we will love you with all our hearts and give you the best life we can. You will be our everything. I am working hard not to covet and to be patient, but I cannot wait until the day I can hold you in my arms. I love you so much.
Love,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment