Saturday, August 17, 2013

Support. . . . .

     First off I wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us these last two years while we were in Montana.  Whether it was money, prayers, or both. You are the reason we were able to do what we did while we were there. You are the reason we have so many precious memories and lifelong friends. I could never ever thank you enough. I cannot put into words how grateful I am that you believed in us and were a huge part of our ministry.
   As most everyone knows we are now back in Tennessee. We are helping with a church plant in Sweetwater, Tn. Jeremy will start work at Amazon soon and I started babysitting at the end of July. So comes the question everyone is pondering on and wondering about, and wanting an answer to. To support or not to support ( meaning money. Please please please keep the prayer support coming. You dont have to ask we always need prayer.) The answer is do what you feel God is telling you to. We did not quit we are still working for our Lord and Savior, but at the same time yes we do have jobs. I totally understand the hesitation in continuing to support us. We understand that eventually support will stop and its ok. Its all part of it and we are not upset or mad we understand completely.
   Jeremy and I are doing great we have a place were renting and jobs. However Jeremys job does not start until August 29th so it will still be a few weeks before He actually receives a paycheck. Again not begging for money or having a pity party just answering questions that everyone is wondering. If you would like to help us until we get on our feet we are very much appreciative if you feel so lead. Please no matter what keep us in your prayers as we transition into life in Tenneesse again and away from so many we came to love in Montana. Again thanks so much for your support and prayer!!!



  We would love to hear from you :) 

1914 Palos Street
 Athens, Tn 37303

No comments: