I woke up last night to what sounded like a explosion!! Jeremy went and looked out the window and said the house on the next road over from us was on fire. Of course the fireman were there and fire trucks everywhere. Of course I had to walk out on my porch like a true redneck and gawk (why do we do that?) My heart instantly sank when I saw bright orange stretching toward the sky. I cannot imagine the heartbreak that last for months maybe even years. I cant imagine picking through the rubble that was once your home to find anything salvageable. I cant imagine standing on the side of the road in your pjs watching your life go up in smoke. I dont know what they are feeling, but I know my heart broke for them.
I am asking everyone to pray for this family. I dont know them, but I know they need our prayers.
I am asking everyone to pray for this family. I dont know them, but I know they need our prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment