Saturday, August 10, 2013

Silly Saturday #26

             God still answers prayers!!!! Monday will be a busy day because we are MOVING!!!! YAY!! We found a place of our own. I cannot even explain how excited we are to finally start our new beginning in Tn together in our own place. 
         Lets back track Jeremy found a few rentals in the paper one being a double wide 3 bedroom 2 bath. Jeremy called the number and the guy said we could come look at it, but He was waiting on someone to bring the deposit and only if they didnt was it available. So we went and looked and fell in love, but I tried not to get excited or even hopeful. So the guy said He would call them the next afternoon and then call us and let us know something. Well all night I prayed and prayed and asked God to have his will. If we were suppose to live there let us get it and if not then dont let us get it. I even twitted that I had a unspoken and asked everyone to pray. The next day around 9:30 am Jeremys phone rang and the other people had fell through and Jeremy went right then and wrote a check for the deposit. We get to move in Monday!!! We are so thankful and excited.
   Last night we went and bought things we would need and after we had bought everything and paid Jeremy still had the same amount of cash in his pocket that He had started out with. Aint God good!!!!!!! We are still scratching our heads for a logically answer, but sometimes when God works there is no logically answer!! He has poured out His blessings on us and we are so grateful.
  Also Alaina started school this week and I was worried Emmy would cry especially when her Momma dropped her off. She didnt! She was such a good girl, and even hugged me friday and said I was the best babysitter ever :) 
 God is good!!!
  

No comments: