Tomorrow we leave for vacation and it could not have came at a better time. Lately I have been so stressed and just confused. I was sure my role at The Fellowship Church was to work with children. That is what I have always done. Working with children is my gift. However, now that I'm here I feel totally different. I feel like that is not what i'm suppose to be doing. I'm not sure why or what my purpose is. I am helping with the praise team and want that to continue, but beyond that am very unsure. I hope that I can do a little soul searching on this Vacation. I know that if I pray for Gods direction He will lead me to the answers in His time.
Things are going well though and I cannot complain. God has poured His blessings out on us. We have a home to rent and a wonderful church family. God has no doubt provided it all and we are so thankful. Please continue to pray for us. We do still have bad days and miss Montana and our friends their very much. Transitioning is not easy and it will continue to be a struggle for awhile, but things will get better. God has a plan and its for our good.
Things are going well though and I cannot complain. God has poured His blessings out on us. We have a home to rent and a wonderful church family. God has no doubt provided it all and we are so thankful. Please continue to pray for us. We do still have bad days and miss Montana and our friends their very much. Transitioning is not easy and it will continue to be a struggle for awhile, but things will get better. God has a plan and its for our good.
No comments:
Post a Comment