Friday, August 16, 2013

No more boxes!!!

      So we are finally settled in and loving the new place. It is great to have our own space. We moved in monday and we unpacked and cleaned ALL day long literally!! Then tuesday I unpacked ALL day long. I was so exhausted, but it was all worth it because I am done and can enjoy the weekend!  No more boxes and we had so many!!! I got on a role and even unpacked our winter clothes. All our pictures are on the walls and it is really looking and feeling like home. Our landlord came by tuesday and even he said it looked great and very cozy!  We have met our neighbors and they are so nice and speak everytime were outside. Unfortuntely now a days that is rare to find. We love the location and being right in town, and it is gonna work out perfectly for the kids I babysits parents it is close and convenient for them. 
        Things just fell into place and I know thats because God had a plan all along. I am in awe of Him and how he has provided for us our entire lives. Anytime we didnt know how we would pay a bill  it was not long before the phone would ring and problem solved. Its just been amazing to see Him work. Jeremy starts at Amazon the 29th and we are so thankful that God provided him with a job so quickly, and provided me with kids to babysit.  The Fellowship Church is doing good. Right now we workers are getting to know each other and are figuring out our roles and what we feel led to do. Things are going well and we are so excited to see what the future holds.

No comments: